- Government of Cyprus Website
- This is the official website of the Republic of Cyprus, the entry point for all government departments and services on the internet.
Living in Cyprus
- greek.co.uk is back, bigger and better. With a constantly improving ikouzina page for recipes, the icharity page with a variety of charities to support and the newest page ifilm which includes an article about Vicki Psarias, the Greek Cypriot writer.
- Greek City
- Information about events in different Australian cities. News and downloads
- The Cypriot Gaming Network. Play Flash games and find public game servers with other Cypriots gamers.
- London Greek Radio
- News, Music, Live Reports and Competitions. London Greek Radio (LGR) is the only Greek radio station operating in London. It broadcasts to 300,000 Greeks from Cyprus and mainland Greece, 24 hrs a day and is available over the internet.
Cypriot Trivia & Culture
- Nature of Cyprus
- A site detailing the animals and plants in Cyprus.
- Hellenic Centre
- The Hellenic Centre offers a programme of exhibitions, conferences, lectures, concerts and cultural events in the UK.
- St Andrew the Apostle Greek Orthodox School
- First UK state-funded full-time Greek Orthodox secondary school located in Barnet, London
- Pavlos Kontides
- Website of Cyprus' first Olympic medalist (winning Silver Medal at the London 2012 Game). Follow Pavlo's progress and support him here